2010 pictures

Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cant Get Enough

Lets start with Coleman's Birthday cake.. He is obsessed with tractors so... What did we do.. A digger cake. Here is a step by step for any of you moms that are looking for something like this because it took me FOREVER to find how to make a digger cake!


This summer has turned out to be quite the fun year! We have done so many things this year that I thought we would never get to do... Or things that I thought would just be out of our reach. For starters I have been blessed to be home with my sweet little man! That in its self has been the best part. I have a great job! I love the people I work with! I have had the the chance because of where I work to be home with my son and still be able to make a little bit of money. We have had some fun outing Coleman & I. Mike has been workin his butt off to keep my playing habits in order.. Which has been very nice! (THANKS HONEY) Here are a few things that we have done this year. I dont have that many pictures of the back yard yet.. So heres what Ive got.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a cute idea! Spencer has gotten into the tractor thing too lately. Probably because of Coleman's fun toy he played with. Miss yOu!